Saturday, February 20, 2010

Valentine's Day '10

This year, Valentine's Day was on a Sunday which meant that Scott would not be working! Last year, we didn't really get to spend it together. I was excited because I knew we would finally get to do something! I planned it early that we would do dinner and a movie and mom would keep her...ALL night! Scott and I have not been out on an official date with the two of us in no telling how long! Anyway, they came to get her early on Sunday so we actually got a little time together that day too. It was a good night and we definitely needed it...although we missed Addie a lot! We had dinner at Carrabas because we both love Italian. Tried Olive Garden, but ended up there. Our plan was to see Valentine's Day or Dear John, but decided to go home and take advantage of an empty house! We have over 500 dvd's and ended up watching Couples Retreat. I got to sleep in til 10:30 the next morning because we didn't have school. That was nice!

That next morning, Scott had to work, but he left my gift on the counter for me. "He went to Jared"! He had asked me earlier what I wanted and I mentioned a Pandora bracelet, but wasn't sure what he would do. He told me the next day that he ordered my gift and it would probably come early. I love my bracelet. He picked out a "forever together" charm and all of our initials and I picked the wedding cake and baby carriage. I'll be adding more soon! I only got him chocolate and a card because his gift was a trip to Vegas this weekend with guys from work. They do this every year, except a couple of years ago, I went too for the first time. I really like it there and hope to go back sometime. Ready for a family trip to the beach this year though! Can't wait for Addie to see the ocean:)We went without her last time and missed her like crazy! Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!

Addie on Valentine's morning



My Pandora bracelet minus one of the charms.



This is one of the gifts I received from my class...so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment