Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sad to see him go...

I'm sure most of you heard about Brian Denning on the news or from someone you know. It's now the talk of the town. The news is sad, but true. Brian was my 1st cousin on my Dad's side of the family. He was a fun-loving person who will be greatly missed. He was the type of person who couldn't sit still for a minute. He ALWAYS had something funny to say when he was around. Our family reunions were always great because Brian was the life of the party! He knew lots of people and had lots of friends. Everyone that didn't know him wished they had.

I attended his viewing tonight and the turn out was amazing! He was definitely liked by many! It was very surreal. I guess it still hasn't sunk in that he will no longer be with us. When you look at his pictures, it's as if he is still in the room. I guess when you're alive, you never really realize the impact you have on people. Brian always knew he had lots of friends, but he would be very happy to know just how much he was liked and loved!

Please keep our family in your thoughts and prayers.

2 comments:

  1. Jessica, Your family is in our thoughts and prayers. Please call on us if you need anything. It really is amazing how small of a world it is. Ronnie works with Brian's dad at TVA. Everyone there and at school has been so saddened by the news of his untimely death. I have heard the news from so many different people that knew him and his family and you could see how much they are loved. Take care Jessica. God bless your family during this time of loss.
    Kim
    & Ronnie and Abby Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, I hated to hear about Brian. I know that he will be missed by many. Your entire family is in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete