Saturday, September 12, 2009

Turning 1~Addison's 1st Bday Party!!!

Well, I'm posting these bday pics VERY late (bday was Aug. 29th), but what would a blog be if I missed posting my little toddler's 1st birthday?! We had a great day! Scott's family came in from KY and a lot of my family were there to celebrate. It took place at Nana and Papa's house. Mom and I set everything up on the screen porch the night before (most of it stayed in place). The theme was "cupcakes" w/purple and pink as the colors. Her cake was a large cupcake that turned out cute. I had AG a big "Gigi" cupcake made for her to eat, but the store surprised me w/a small cake for her to use. It was cute too! My uncle and his girlfriend were nice enough to lend us a Tinkerbell bouncy and a cottoncandy maker (she works @ a party store). They were both GREAT for the party and the adults enjoyed them as much as the kids!:) Addie got lots of nice gifts too! It was a long day, but lots of fun. Leah and myself w/a little help from Rachel, also put together a slideshow of Addison for the family to watch. I would love to post it, but it's 15 minutes long! This slideshow is long too, but couldn't leave any of them out...Enjoy:)
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: 1st bday
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment