Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!!


This Father's Day, Addie, Scott and I went to lunch w/some of my family. My dad picked Red Lobster cause that's his favorite place to eat! Luckily, we didn't have to wait too long. I didn't get any pics of me and my dad, but I did get one of Addie and Scott when we got home. It was so hot outside and everyone was ready to get in their cars. The one of Scott and Addie isn't that great, but atleast I got one for his 1st Father's Day (her clothes were off b4 I cld take the pic)! After eating, we did a little shopping then pretty much layed around and watched golf for the rest of the day. That's what "daddy" chose to do! It was fun spending the day together:) I just want to say that I am very lucky to not only have a great husband, but he is also a great dad! He has done so good w/Addie and worships her! Right now, he doesn't get to spend as much time w/her as he would like cause of work, but he really tries to make the best of what he's got. He deserves the "Father of the Year" award along w/my great dad!!!!

Here's a video of Scott talking to Addie while he's in the shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment