Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Summertime~it's so much fun!!!

This summer, we have had a lot of fun w/Addie. We have discovered even more that she loves the water! We started her out in her own little pool @ home and she enjoyed that. Then, we tried her out in a big pool and she loved that! We haven't gotten to do it as much as I would like though. Scott and I are heading to Gulf Shores this Sunday so I'll get some pool and beach time there. We decided to leave Addie w/my mom and dad and have our own little get away w/some friends. I feel bad, but it is a much needed vaca for us both! Next year, she'll be a little older and be able to enjoy it more.










Scott's sister had her baby about a week ago so we traveled to L'ville, KY to see baby Jenna! Addie hasn't seen the cousins for awhile, so it was good to catch up.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: New baby Jenna
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Addison also got to be at her first yard sale! We had a 5 person one @ my aunts house. I don't usually like to do yard sales, but it was easier w/lots of help. We did pretty well for the 2 days, but IT WAS HOT!!! Addie played a little in her pool and stayed in the house quiet a bit.





I will have more summer picks up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment