Monday, September 27, 2010

Our Anniversary and Date Night!!!

July 24, 2004, I not only married the man that I met in Florida on a "girl's trip", but I married my best friend! I never EVER thought I would meet my future husband on a 4th of July trip with my girls. I guess it was one of those things that was really meant to be. At the time, I was trying to get out of a bad relationship and meeting Scott was exactly what I needed to do that! Sounds strange, but it worked. We still joke about it today:)

Scott and I rarely get time to ourselves, so we decided to go have dinner for our anniverary. We both LOVE Italian and he "kinda" surprised me w/reservations to Maggiano's. I ended up guessing it! It is now our favorite and we are going back for my birthday in October. Can't wait! My sis was there to get a few pics before we left...





No comments:

Post a Comment