Sunday, September 26, 2010

Summer Fun 2010 cont....

Ok, this is pretty late, but wanted to pick up where I left off with the summer now that it's over...
Our summer break was fun-filled this year. I hated to see it go, but we had A LOT of fun! Since Addie was a bit older, we could do more w/her. I L.O.V.E. having the summer off w/Addie! I did put her in daycare a couple of days a week to give me a little time to get some things done:) Anyway, sorry for all the pics, but I tried to show mostly everything.

We spent a lot of time at the pool. My older sis is a member of the Portland CC, and we went as her guests. Addie likes the water, but she didn't really get to go under because of her tubes. It's kinda hard being in a pool and not getting the ears wet, even with plugs!

Our cousins came to visit for a week.


All the kids love for Papa to ride them on the gator:)




We also spent a lot of time at Nana and Papa's house. Addie would live there if I would let her:) She loves seeing her cousins there. They ALL spoil her rotten!




More time at the fountains.

We visited our Kentucky family. She also loves her KY cousins and her Nana and Pops!


Excuse the bad pick, but that's one of the only few I got of Addie and her daddy. You have to look for them! We were @ the Russell Simms Aquatic Center in Bowling Green. I liked this place because the whole thing (besides the aquatic pool) was shallow enough for Addie to stand up in and walk. It's a neat place, but we didn't get to stay long because of the rain!

We finished up the summer @ the zoo. It was really just TOO hot to be there at all! This is her friend, Ella Grace. They are 2 days apart, but you would never think it because Addie is so much taller. They were so cute together, but argued over who was gonna pull the wagon!:)





We spent a lot of time at home too!
                                       






This is when she got into the permanent marker!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment