Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wilson Co. Fair!!!

I have been wanting to go the fair for awhile, and I have always heard about this being the best one. I can't tell you the last time I actually went to a fair. Scott and I decided to take Addie this year. There was a chance of rain, but things were looking good when we left...then when we got there, it started to thunder! Once we were there, Addie rode 1 ride, played a game, and we headed over to the see some of the animals under the shelter. Of course, it started to pour down rain! Once it let up, we got a funnel cake and cotton candy. Scott had a fried twinkie. It ended up sprinkling a little on and off for the rest of the night. Addie rode a few more rides and we looked at some more animals...she wasn't too big on petting them! It was still a lot of fun walking around and looking at everything. Before we left, Scott had to get one of the famous porkchops, and I tried the roasted corn on the cob...yummy:)







She didn't like petting the cows much at all!


Thought the sky was so pretty on the way out...



No comments:

Post a Comment