Friday, May 15, 2009

1st Mother's Day!!!


We celebrated Mother's Day @ my mom and dad's house last Sunday. I received my gift from Scott on Thursday. It was a new coffee table/ottoman that is cushioned. I've been wanting one that was soft. Addie's been rolling over and hitting her head on our old table. We need to child proof the rest of the house too!

Addie and her aunt Jenn



Addie spent the night at Nana's the night before because Scott and I went to a friend's wedding. We haven't spent the night away from her in a while. Scott had to work afterwords, but he stayed at the reception for a couple of hours. It was nice spending time w/him. We don't get to do that very much because of his job:( I actually got home pretty early because I didn't really want to go out anywhere. That's kinda sad when you finally get a night to stay out and you don't! I was even up at 730 the next morning~couldn't even sleep late. I was ready to see Addie! It's so funny how a baby changes you! It enjoyed spending the day with my family. We also celebrated my niece's 15th bday. Didn't take many pics, if you can believe that. But, managed to get one of Addie and me.


Mommy's Little Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment