Thursday, November 13, 2008

Addie's First Halloween

Well, we dressed Addison up for Halloween this year and took her to see the family. She was a pink leopard. It was a little too big for her, but she still looked cute. Of course, she had no clue that she was dressing up for Halloween. I only took a few pictures because she wasn't liking the costume. Next year, she may be a little more aware of things and we can take her trick-or-treating! I dressed Ellie as a pumpkin. She looked cute too, but I left her @ home...on accident! I was busy getting Addie and all her things in the car and forgot all about getting Ellie. What's really sad is that I didn't realize it until I was already at my sister's house! I felt so bad. At least it was Ellie and not the baby! LOL

Click to play Addie's first Halloween
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment