Thursday, November 13, 2008

Turning 31!!!



Well, when you get to be this age, you don't really celebrate your birthday the same anymore. The thrill of my day was getting my favorite iced sugar cookies and a card from my husband,along with a card from Addie. Also, I had lunch with Jenn and celebrated our b-day together. She hasn't seen Addie in awhile so I brought her with me. She wore her "I love my Auntie" outfit that Jenn bought her. Scott, Addie, and I are going to Carrabas tonight to celebrate my birthday as a family. We haven't really been out to eat together yet. I have taken her to eat with my parents before and she did Great! She loves to ride~Falls asleep everytime and doesn't wake usually.
This is Addie and I posing before heading off to eat for my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment