Thursday, November 13, 2008

Our New Arrival...Addison Grace

Click to play
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook





Hello Everyone!
The new addition to our family is finally here. Addison Grace was born on August 29th @ 10:12am. She weighed 6lbs and 13oz and was 20 inches long. I am really enjoying getting to stay home with her for now. I will have to go back to work after Christmas. I don't look forward to that at all, but she'll have a great babysitter! She really is a good baby. I worry a lot though. Everytime she cries, I wonder what am I doing wrong and what can I do to change it. I've about drove my husband crazy! He says, "Jessica, babies are going to cry!" Anyway, she is a joy, and we are very blessed to have her. I can't believe she turned 6wks old on Friday. She has already changed so much.







I will try to update as much as possible. Since I started this a little late, I have lots of pictures to show. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment